Friday, February 1, 2013

Facebook cover photos

So let me start by saying Happy Friday!

Today I have been playing with Photoshop and making Facebook photo covers because 1. I can't ever find just the right image & 2. I rather enjoy it. On this first one I must admit that NONE of the images are mine... they were all found on  pinterest and put together to make this:


This is 4 separate images put together to make prettiness.

 I would give credit where credit is due but I cannot locate the origin of the images. If you know where they originated, feel free to comment with the links below! 

I have another I am in the process of making, I was actually hoping to have it in this post as well, but I do not see myself finishing it today. It is defiantly taking longer than expected & I have a two year old demanding my attention! 


I think I will be making more of these! Use it if you like! 




No comments:

Post a Comment